Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia's economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia's crude oil. We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We have begun design work on our deepwater natural gas project off East Kalimantan through Chevron Indonesia Company Our geothermal operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia.
Land Officer (Ext-153/LGL/EXP/CPI/LAW/2011)
Kalimantan Timur - Rumbai
Education Level : S1 / D4
Minimum GPA : 2.75
* Environmental Engineering
* Industrial Engineering
* Public Relation
* Social and Politic Science
Open For : All Indonesian People
Work Area : Sumatra
Work Location : Rumbai
Work Schedule : 5-2
Minimum Relevant Experience : 3
* Understand of Indonesian laws and regulation on land and forestry,
* Minimum 3 years in handling land acquisition/land dispute resolution, permitting and other related activities
* Has excellent negotiation skills, strong integrity, good personality/ behavior
* Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau)
* Have a good leadership and communication, both in Bahasa or English
* Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization
* Strong in seeking learning activities
* Able to establish effective relationships with people of other culture and backgrounds
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
This vacancy is eligible only for Indonesia citizen.
For more information and how to apply, Please directly go into our website at