PETROSEA is a leading engineering, construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for more than 36 years. Petrosea has been involved in the development of Indonesia s considerable oil & gas, mining and infrastructure industries. Petrosea is also operating in Southeast Asia Region with some challenging projects.
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in ail corners
of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's
leading mining, engineering and construction Contractor with
international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present,
we are currently taking applicants for GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - Health Safety and Environment.
Support and assist the HSE Corporate/Project Team in implementation and
operation of HSE management system in daily basis. The graduate HSE will
gain valuable experience in all HSE area based on a predetermined
• Willing to work in all Petrosea site location all over Indonesia.
• Self motivated, good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Committed to learn and actively participated in the full program.
• Proficient in English, written and verbal.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Occupational Health and Safety or Environmental Engineering.
Send your complete CV, copy of ID card and transcript (from 1st semester
to the last semester), as an attachment in MS Word or PDF format only
in English with recent photograph to: email@example.com. Please put the position applied: GDP HSE as the subject line.
All applications must be sent at the latest 20th October 2013 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process