Bank Indonesia is the central bank of Indonesia. Bank Indonesia is currently being governed by Darmin Nasution, former interim governor. The last governor before the interim phase, Boediono, resigned due to his vice presidential candidacy in the Indonesian presidential election. Darmin Nasutionwas sworn in by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on September, 1 2010.
Finance minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati was proposed as a candidate to take over the Bank Indonesia governorship earlier in 2009, however is now likely to remain in Yudhoyono's new cabinet and moved to the world bank group on May, 5 2010.
Bank Indonesia, is searching for highly integrated and qualified professional to be positioned as permanent staff. If you have strong passion for growing, dynamic, highly motivated to work in a competitive environment, and enjoy challenges, we invite you to join as:
* Indonesian citizens, max. 28 years old
* Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Economics (Financial Management or Business, Accounting, Development Studies); Law; Mathematics from reputable Universities with minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 (education certificate required along with the application)
* TOEFL score minimum 500 (Institutional) or IBT score minimum 61 (TOEFL/IBT certificate required along with the application)
* At least 1 (one) year experience in portfolio management, treasury, forex trading, capital markets / securities (recommendation letter required along with the application)
* Having a broad network as well as adequate knowledge of international market
* Able to operate Matlab program, Visual Basic & MS. Access
* No color blindness
* Never been involved in any legal case
* Ready and willing to work immediately
* Independent and able to work under pressure
* Able to make decisions quickly and accurately
Applicants can only apply ONCE and only short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
Send your CV to:
Jl. MH. Thamrin 2 Jakarta 10350 Indonesia