- Prepare, analyze and adjust data of production, record details of the day s work on a daily report pad in order to establish project performance report.
- Identify engineering problems, propose solutions and expedite client agreement where necessary to ensure minimal disruption to the progress of the works.
- Review client specifications, drawings and documents to ensure the requirements defined are incorporated in the works and the responsibilities allocated under the project quality system and understood and implemented.
- Complete daily timesheets, including activity descriptions and cost codes, for each person and, where required, plant item under his responsibility.
- Prepare data of real/ technical cost, liaise with surveyor in calculate mining reserve from drilling for project analysis purpose.
- Coordinate requisition for small tools and consumable materials as required in order to provide site operations support.
- Identify hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages in order to minimize exposure to personnel and the environment.
- May be required to work flexible hours to meet Project requirements,
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering,
- Minimum 3 years experiences as a Mining Engineer,
- Fluent in English, written and verbal,
- Willing to be placed in all company s locations.
Please send your complete cv and latest photograph to :
PT Pipit Mutiara Jaya (Pipit Group)