In Indonesia, Chevron is working in partnership with BPMIGAS (Executive Agency for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities) for its exploration & production business and Pertamina for the geothermal and power business and has long been recognized as significant oil and gas producer and geothermal and power provider
Why work with Chevron?
- Global Scope of operations promotes global careers
- Competitive total remuneration program : pay, bonus program and flexible benefits
- 125 years of history yet strong future growth
- State of the art technology
- World class experts
- Large queque of exciting projects
- Reputation for solid busines results
- Strong ethics
- Diversity is a core value
Current Positions for Experienced
Job title : Lean Sigma Black Belt (FE-EXP/HO-DRI)
Overview of position :
This full-time Lean Sigma Black Belt (Lean Sigma Process Improvement Facilitator) position is responsible for facilitating business process improvement projects, mentoring other Green Belt facilitators, teaching, and assisting teams to deterime financial benefit from metric improvements. Scope includes program deployment activities for the various teams within Chevron in Indonesia.
* Facilitate Lean Sigma Process Improvement Teams which include members from all of the process stakeholders. The Black Belt helps to set improvement goals and guides the team through the DMAIC improvement roadmap and use of the quality improvement and statistical tools to find the critical input factors then facilitates the necessary changes to achieve process improvements goals. Challenge old ways of doing business and act as a change agent. Determine financial benefit of improvements.
* Teach the Chevron standard Green Belt, Champion and Introduction to Lean Sigma materials at the customer locations.
* Mentor new Green Belt facilitators in the DMAIC methodology during their first improvement projects to help ensure successful completion.
* Project Identification and Data Analysis. Facilitate Project Identification sessions to help the workgroups/teams develop a strong queue of improvement opportunities. Facilitate large group process improvement identification workshops at the customer locations using a Value Stream Map and Flow Down approaches. Perform analysis using appropriate tools and interpret the results, using critical thinking to reach sound conclusions and make reasonable and doable recommendations.
* Provide deployment direction to and assist management with IBU Lean Sigma Revitalization programs.
* Minimum S1 Degree. S2/Master degree will be an advantage.
* Able to interact with wide range of grade levels from operators to executives.
* Able to form collaborative relationships with peers, stakeholders, and contractors to successfully address business challenges.
* A Company or professional organization certification as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt with demonstrated experiences in facilitating improvement teams that produced verified financial results will be a plus.
* Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
* Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau)
Education Requirement : S1
Education Discipline : All engineering or sciences
Employment Status : Permanent
GPA min. : 2.75
City : Duri
Work Location : Riau
Expired date : 30/04/2011
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
This vacancy is eligible only for Indonesia citizen
If you are interested, please apply to : Lowongan Chevron