PT. Bidar Timur, in the peak moments of Indonesia monetary crisis. Fueled by such condition and responsively service delivered for the applicants and clients, PT. Bidar Timur grew rapidly. Till then, after getting long experience in recruiting and supplying informal domestic worker, PT. Bidar Timur starts its focusing also in handling Indonesia formal, skilled worker for overseas market.
Our client, a petrochemical company from Saudi Arabia is searching qualified engineers for their project. The requirements as follow:
Shift Engineer (Saudi Arabia)
• Reports to Shift Supervisor.
• Assist the shift supervisor in Technical issues and troubleshooting.
• Develop and review Operating Procedures from technical point of view.
• Carryout OJT training for senior operators. And conduct classroom training, tests, and evaluation.
• Participate in technical reviews and studies with the plant staff.
• Enrich the technical awareness and knowledge of the operators.
• 10-15 years experience in process petrochemical plants.
• 5- 7 years experience as a panel operator.
• Very good communication skills in English.
• Good PC knowledge.
• Involved in procedures and training material developments.
Senior Project Planning & Development Engineer (Saudi Arabia)
As part of the Corporate Planning team participates in the development of corporate plan and strategies aimed at development of venture companies with focus on mega downstream petrochemical projects. The position specializes a blend of technical and commercial skill set necessary to evaluate an existing or new business opportunity in line with Company s growth plan and policies.
Required Qualifications and Experience/ Skill Set:
• Degree in Chemical Engineering with at least fifteen (15) years of experience in Petrochemical or hydrocarbon processing industry preferably in a business development function. Additional qualification in business management, economics or law will be a plus.
• Should have strong awareness of business development and project economics.
• Should be able to effectively interface with other functional areas such as legal, marketing, project implementation team and corporate finance.
• Should possess hands on experience in conducting business appraisals, feasibility studies, cost estimation, chemical engineering/stoichiometric calculations, process design & engineering, economic/financial modeling and development of contracts related to technology licensing, Joint venture, feedstock / utility supply and product marketing and offtake.
• Initiate and coordinate market studies and technology appraisals/due diligence studies by specialist consultants. Responsibility also includes review of Process technology and engineering design packages.
• Should have good negotiations and arbitration skills aimed at protecting the interests of the Company while dealing with external groups and business partners.
• Should possess strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with proficiency in MS Office. Experience with MS projects, Primavera and knowledge of Arabic will be a plus.
Contract Administrator (Saudi Arabia)
• Perform pre-award contract activities, contractor resourcing, interface with engineering, project and client personnel to support preparation of RFP, bid evaluation and negotiations up to award and contract execution.
• Organize and document communications and meetings with contractors.
• Be proactive with contractors to ensure contract compliance, generation of progress, schedules, daily and other status reports, invoices and supporting documents in a timely manner.
• Administer changes to contracts.
• Perform close out of contracts, finalize outstanding contract issues, final invoices and contractor performance evaluations.
• Bachelor or College Degree with minimum 10 years relevant experience.
• Professional, must be articulate and literate.
• Negotiating and good interpersonal skills.
• Computer literacy in word processing and spread sheets.
• Mobility and flexibility.
• Middle East experience preferred.
• Adaptability/Resilience, Developing Others, Follow-up, Integrity, Meeting, Leadership, Negotiation, Planning and Organizing, Teamwork, Work Standards Aligning Performance for Success, Decision Making, Delegating Responsibility, Excellence, Business Acumen.
Improvement Analyst (Saudi Arabia)
• Bachelor s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
• At least 7-10 years experience in chemical industry with substantial exposure to operational, technical and innovation activities (e.g. process improvement, project evaluation and assessment, etc).
• Understanding of plant operations, operational excellence and chemical processes.
• Understanding of idea/project evaluation mechanism.
• Understanding of organization structures, KPIs, etc.
• Competent in managing multiple stakeholders across various departments.
• Delivers continuous improvements in operations performance across affiliates.
• Works with the Affiliate s management and operations excellence teams through ongoing identification and transfer of best practices, challenging benchmarking of operations performance and incorporation of improvement ideas in order to reduce average production costs, increase volume, drive efficiency, etc.
• Provide support in performing reliability and quality inspections, and managing technology providers and licensors to maximize value from Sipchem.
• Own and maintain the “Innovation Network” including processes, charters, agendas, team composition, performance management and reporting structure to ensure ongoing generation and collection of improvement ideas.
• Develop and maintain a database of cross-affiliate integration and optimization opportunities based on input from “Affiliates”, Manufacturing Services and Process Engineering.
• Manage and track the interface/interaction between affiliates and licensors and technology providers.
• Identify appropriate benchmarking metrics and relevant internal and external benchmarks.
• In conjunction with Operation Excellence, develop and maintain database of best practices from with Sipchem Affiliates, Manufacturing Services and Process Engineering as well as external sources including technology providers, peer companies (Saudi and Global), industry reports etc.
• Benchmark, review and analyze operations performance reports from “Operations Planning” to identify deviations from benchmarks and best practices.
• Ensure compliance with best practices and Sipchem standards (including PSM, Responsible Care, product stewardship, etc).
• Investigate reasons for deviations from benchmarks and best practices, and identify potential improvement ideas.
• Review improvement ideas collected from the “Innovation Network”, the benchmarking exercise and best practices, and conduct initial high level evaluation.
• Conduct subsequent commercial and technical evaluation (with “Operations Planning”) as required, including budget requirements, potential benefits, success probability, and resource requirements.
• Develop evaluation report; communicate the proposed improvements to relevant stakeholders.
• Working with “Operations Planning”, incorporate approved ideas into budgeting and planning process.
• As required, work with Affiliates, develop implementation scope and plan for the approved ideas for pilot, and assign to relevant (affiliates) for subsequent implementation.
• As required, support Affiliates in the implementation of the pilot improvement ideas, analyze results, study deviations from expected results, and decide on whether the tested ideas should be implemented across all Affiliates.
• Assess Improvement Network s performance on an ongoing basis.
Senior Material and Corrosion Engineer (Saudi Arabia)
• Material Investigation of failed equipment.
• Alternative material suggestion and up gradation of existing materials.
• Study corrosion cases and advise on control measures.
• Leader and participant roles in RCA s.
• Focal point with Consultant on material and corrosion subjects.
• Lead Reliability Improvement teams.
• Provide MOC Support to routine maintenance, shutdowns and project initiatives.
• 20 years of experience in Material and Corrosion fields.
• Recognition by International Organization (Certification).
• Materials, Chemical, Mechanical Engineer or B.S. in Chemistry.
• Minimum 10 years of manufacturing experience in the refining or petrochemical industry.
• Sound knowledge of corrosion.
• Knowledge of material properties and its selection for specific environment.
• Member of industry related associations, committees, etc.
• Excellent customer orientation, impact and influence, role model.
Submit your CV to email@example.com
PT. Bidar Timur
Jl. Budi No. 20 Cawang Dewi Sartika Jakarta Indonesia 13630