In Indonesia, Chevron is working in partnership with BPMIGAS (Executive Agency for Upstream Oil and Gas Business Activities) for its exploration & production business and Pertamina for the geothermal and power business and has long been recognized as significant oil and gas producer and geothermal and power provider
Why work with Chevron?
- Global Scope of operations promotes global careers
- Competitive total remuneration program : pay, bonus program and flexible benefits125 years of history yet strong future growth
- State of the art technology
- World class experts
- Large queque of exciting projects
- Reputation for solid busines results
- Strong ethics
- Diversity is a core value
To sustain profitable growth and build the organizational capability, Chevron in Indonesia is now searching for experienced Indonesian nationals who posses relevant educational background, technical, and behavior competencies to join the company in the following opportunities :
Recent Graduate position is available for applicant with less than 4 years related experiences.
Positions - Education - Discipline - Work Location - Expired Date
- WELL SITE SUPERVISOR (Ext-216/DC/RG/CPI/SLO/2012) - S1 / D4 - Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering - Duri
- Accountant (Ext-213/FIN/RG/CHEVRON-IBU/OU/2012) - S1 / D4 - Accounting - All Location (Sumatra/Riau, East Kalimantan, Jakarta/Java)
src = www.chevron.formycareer.com