To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following positions:
Senior Manager Operations & Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in engineering,
- 15 years of direct operating experiences in the oil & gas industry;
- 10 years of supervisory experience,
- possess knowledge of A&OI and operations competency requirements of governing codes, standards and laws.
- Bachelor degree in petroleum engineering or equivalent,
- 5 years experience in reservoir simulation,
- hands on with Reservoir Engineering Analysis and Production Engineering Tools
- Bachelor degree in Geosciences,
- 8+ years experience as an exploration and or development geophysicist
- Strong background in geophysical modeling methods.
- Bachelor s degree in Geology or Geophysics, 10 years of direct experience as a petroleum
- Geologist, skills in geomodelling programs.
Please send your application by email to RSCJobFairIndonesiaRecruitment@conocophillips.com