Nestle Indonesia is a leading food Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our Company has for the past 142 years produces the best product with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to us by our consumers worldwide.
If you have the same passion for excellence, we invite people with
professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to
excel and enjoys facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join as
- Packaging Specialist
- Assistant Sales Controller
- Remuneration Specialist
- Medical Delegate
- Procurement Business Excellence Specialist
- Jr Brand Manager Nutrition
- Market LEAN Manager
- Demand & Supply Planner
- Autonomous Maintenance (AM) Pillar Leader
ID_Packaging Specialist(Job Number:110001V2)
Manage capital investment project for filling and packing machineries which part of Karawang Project.
· Ensure implementation and start up phases of capital investment projects on
manufacturing site and also follow the project based on nestle standards
· Manage contacts with suppliers, technical support at Swiss head office
· Prepare specification and tender documents, review offers, selects suppliers,
prepare implementation plans, manage installation, commissioning, training
of staff and hand-over to operations team
· Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or industrial engineering
· 4-6 years experience in capital investment projects development and
implementation in food industry
· Experience and knowledge in factory operation and soft pack filling
machines (VFFS, HFFS) and packing lines for powdered products.
· Ability to manage people, align and mobilize stakeholders.
· Fluent in English both oral and written
If you are interested, please apply at :