Quantity Surveyor (Code: QS)
Responsible for a control construction costs for assigned projects by accurate measurement of the work required, planning and administrating sub-contractor and material costs, accumulating and compiling accurate quantity data and preparing report. This position is involved in cost planning, value management, feasibility studies, lifecycle costing, valuation, change control and cost estimation, and prepare tender and contract documents. May advise on procurement strategy, identify trends and deviations to ensure that good value is obtained for the money to be expended.
- Candidate should possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Having min. 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tanjung – Tabalong, Kalimantan Selatan
- Preferably Staff specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Position available for Contract only
Interested candidates are required to send Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Recent Photograph not later than 13th November 2012 to
PT Adaro Energy, Tbk
Please mention the position code as subject of your email.