BCA knows the ABCs of banking in Indonesia. BCA (officially Bank Central Asia) provides commercial and personal banking services through about 850 branches, more than 6,200 ATMs, and via phone, mobile device or the Web. Its lending activities include home loans and refinancing, apartment and car loans, and loans to corporations and small businesses. The bank also offers insurance, treasury, and international banking services. Through FarIndo Investments (Mauritius) Ltd., members of the Hartono family own more than 50% of the stock of BCA, which was placed under government control in 1998 following a rush on the bank. After restructuring, the government gradually sold off its controlling stake in the bank.
PT. Bank Central Asia Tbk is currentyl looking for those who has what it takes to be a
* BCA Development Program (BDP) Kalimantan - Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur, Papua, Sulawesi Selatan
* BCA Development Program (BDP) Sulawesi - Indonesia
* Bachelor (S1)/ Master (S2) degree
* Minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00 for Bachelor and minimum 3.25 out of 4.00 for Master
* Maximum 25 years old for Bachelor and maximum 27 years old for Master
* Having systematic communication skill
* Having good analytical thinking
* Highly motivated
* Not married and not willing to marry during education process
* Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
* Willing to undergo the service bond after completed education
* Passed in the selection test
* Selection test will be held in Balikpapan, Samarinda and Banjarmasin (BDP Kalimantan); Manado and Makassar (BDP Sulawesi)
For those interested candidates, please apply online to : BDP Kalimantan | BDP Sulawesi.