PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) is the national airline of Indonesia. It is named after the mythical bird Garuda. It is headquartered at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang. In Indian Vedic tradition, Garuda is the carrier of the Hindu god Vishnu; a representation of Garuda appears in the coat of arms of Indonesia.
The airline is based in Jakarta at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, and also has a hub at Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali. The airline flies to a number of destinations in South-East,East Asia, the Middle East and Australia. It also previously flew to several destinations in Europe and North America. From June 2007 to July 2009, Garuda, along with all Indonesian airlines, was banned from flying to the EU. However, this ban has been lifted since July 2009.
Garuda Indonesia is listed as a 4-star airline by Skytrax, and is also listed among Skytrax's Quality Approved Airlines. It is wholly owned by the Indonesian Government and employs 6,285 staff (at March 2007)
* Identify problems, set the method of analysis, collect and process data, present reports and recommendations to be used as input for the development of company safety program
* Measure and report results of safety, Security & Environment Audit to report to his superiors either regularly or as needed
* Updating the manual relating to the Corporate Safety, Security & Environment
* Ensuring safety awareness / compliance with aviation safety and aviation standards
* Ensure timely implementation of the Work Plan
* Ensure work comply with all applicable corporate management system that is IOSA, and Budget System
* Ensuring its role as a Single Contributor comply with the Human Capital Management System that the company implemented
* Male / Female
* Age Max. 28 yrs
* Education min. S1 from reputable university majoring in Health Safety (K3)
* GPA min. 3.00 (scale 4:00)
* Experienced in the field of K3 min. 2 yrs
* Adaptable, discipline, and integrity
* Mastering the English language, spoken and written
* Mastering the use of computers, min. Ms Office and internet
Food & Beverages Designer
* Male/Female, Maximum 30 Years
* Bachelor (D3, D4 or S1) in Food & Beverages from Reputable University, Major in Food Production management, Bakery & Pastry management & F&B management
* GPA > 2,75
* Minimum 2 years working experience in the same position
* Experience in a 5-star hotels, Restaurant or Airline Industry is highly preferred
* General Computer literate
* Understand Customer Preference
* Highly creative, self-motivated, hand worker and should be able to work under pressure and long hours to meet deadline
* Strong sense of creative, innovative and able to think out of the box
* Fluent in verbal and written English
* Good organization, interpersonal and communication skills
* Cooperative, discipline, and can work as a team
Pilot Recruitment For Boeing 737-Series Aircraft
Garuda Indonesia, the national flag carrier of Indonesia, is expanding its Boeing 737 Series fleet and is seeking qualified pilots to be part of our winning team.
We are seeking Rated Captain Pilots Boeing 737-300/400/500 to be converted as Boeing 737-800 (NG) Captain. Candidates must be Indonesian citizens who are fluent in English and of good character.
Specific Requierments :
1. Holding Valid ATPL with Instrument Rating.
2. Holding current rating for Boeing 737-300/400/500 with minimum 3 Take Offs & Landings within last 90 days.
3. Having a minimum of 2000 hours experience on jet aircraft and 1000 command hours on Type Boeing 737-300/400/500.
4. Having Valid First Class Medical Certificate.
5. Hold an ICAO English Proficiency Certificate minimum level IV
6. Passed screening and Proficiency Test conducted by Garuda Indonesia.
Garuda Indonesia offers a highly attractive compensation & benefits package.
To Apply for this opportunity please submit your application and CV by signing into our linked e-recruitment website, Lowongan Garuda