To assist in ensure that tax compliance is in place within Cargill entities in Indonesia and support tax disputes process.
- Ensure monthly tax calculations and reportings are submitted accurately and within the required time frame
- Support as day to day contact with the BU accountants for monthly tax compliance matters
- Review and consolidate tax reconciliations prepared by the BUs
- Support preparation of corporate tax computations for Cargill entities in Indonesia
- Prepare electronic tax returns of annual corporate tax reportings for Cargill entities in Indonesia and file with the Tax Authority within the statutory deadline
- Support US tax package preparation for Cargill entities in Indonesia
- Assist in handling tax dispute process for certain Cargill entities in Indonesia including compiling and review documents prior submission to the Tax Authority
- Assist in fulfilling the requirements for any application related to Tax facility.
- University degree in accounting or tax
- Good knowledge of Indonesian tax laws especially those related to tax compliance
- 1-2 years of experience working on tax compliance and tax dispute matters in industry or consulting firm
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good computer skills especially Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work long hours, proactive, initiate, independent, sense of urgency, team player, accurate/careful
- Ability to implement changes.
- High ethical standards.
- Completed brevet A & B course is preferable
- Cargill entities/BU which spread out in various locations. To date, there are 33 tax registrations require monthly tax reportings.
- The requirement of monthly tax compliance reportings for various type of withholding taxes for each locations
- Cargill in Indonesia’s business has been growth extensively during the past three years
- Many tax disputes with local tax authority which is increasing due to the aggressive tax authorities.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Candidates are invited to send their application with comprehensive resume and contact telephone number before September 11th, 2011 to the following email address:
PT Cargill Indonesia
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further interview.