Pearl Energy is an upstream oil and gas company with exploration, development and production activities in Southeast Asia. Pearl is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mubadala Development Company, the investment and development firm of the Abu Dhabi Government in the United Arab Emirates. We are currently looking for Indonesian National candidates to fill in the following positions in our Indonesian Office:
Energy is an upstream oil and gas company with exploration, development
and production activities in Southeast Asia. Pearl is a subsidiary of
Mubadala Oil & Gas (MOG), wholly owned by Mubadala Development
Company, the investment and development firm of the Abu Dhabi
Government, the United Arab Emirates. We are currently looking for
Indonesian National candidates to fill in the following positions in our
Indonesia Business Unit.
1. OFFSHORE INSTALLATION MANAGER
Accountable for all activities on the field facilities within the 500
meter safety exclusion zone, include but not limited to: the Health,
Safety and Welfare of all offshore personnel, the security of the
facilities combined with environmental compliance: maintaining the
facilities to ensure production targets are met whilst complying with
Pearl Energy Core Values, Processes and Procedures, Indonesian
Legislation and International Standards.
- Maximize production uptime
whilst minimizing production downtime through effective planning and
strict compliance to maintenance regime.
- Focal in development of annual cost estimations for input into the OPEX budget.
Effectively manage logistical resources (boats/helicopters) and ensure
offshore and onshore supply base stocks are maintained available with
respect to safety compliance and budget.
- Develop and implement SOP
and instructions for Offshore Operations and ensure all offshore
personnel are conversant with company operations management framework.
- Ensure Operations and Maintenance leads prepare timely, accurate and concise handover reports with appropriate distribution.
- Regular review of all maintenance reports to ensure company and legislative compliance with no backlog.
- Accountable for delivering agreed performance targets for Corporate / BU HSSE annual goals.
Demonstrate a good level of understanding of natural gas processing,
gas compression and general offshore facilities operation, knowledge and
experience of a Computerized Maintenance Management System such as Oracle (SAP/Maximo).
- Oil &Gas/Managerial related degree required.
Minimum 15 years in Oil and Gas environment with at least 5 years in a
senior offshore supervisory / managerial position (mandatory).
2. OFFSHORE OPERATIONS/ MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of the facilities,
supervising all maintenance activities on the field facilities in
accordance with established standards, procedures, instructions and
manufactures/vendor related data.
- Responsible to ensure that
equipment is not operated outside design parameters and controls whilst
minimizing downtime and maximizing uptime to ensure daily production
quotas are met.
- Professionally and properly manage risk by ensuring
compliance with the Permit To Work System procedure and by the
implementation, where appropriate, of Risk Assessments and support activities to mitigate identified risk.
Familiar with asset budget to ensure a sound financial understanding of
responsibility when ordering operations associated equipment and
- Work with the onshore Asset Integrity Leader to ensure
that all certification and inspections are kept up to date and to
organize effective (with respect to cost/downtime) PM and CM work plans.
Daily management of logistical resources (boats / helicopters) with
respect to safety compliance, budget and material availability and
offshore and onshore supply base stocks. Involvement with preferred
suppliers, vendors, service contracts and spare parts
- Develop and
implement standard operating procedures and instructions for Offshore
Operations to ensure compliance with both government regulations and
company operations management framework.
- Develop and implement HSSE
annual goals which shall be directly linked to BU and Corporate goals
for self and direct report and take lead in preparing offshore emergency
- Responsible for
timely, accurate and concise reporting of all accidents and incidents.
Lead investigation of accidents and incidents, follow up actions, close
out and ensure appropriate communication to prevent recurrence.
- Preferably a Petrochemical/Managerial related degree.
Demonstrate a high level of understanding relating to natural gas
processing, compression, and general offshore facility operation
combined with a solid understanding of maintaining offshore equipment.
Minimum 10 years in Oil and Gas environment with at least 3 years in a
senior offshore supervisory/managerial position. Ideally a minimum of 5
years experience in rotating equipment maintenance including gas
- Experience and understanding of the Oracle Maintenance Management System or similar. Familiar with RCFA and successfully completed Management of Major Emergency training.
3. ONSHORE OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
- Pre Start Up of the field facilities; work with the O & M Lead (Maintenance) and Field Specialist (Training
and Commissioning) to develop a Maintenance and Asset Integrity
Strategy underpinned by the appropriate processes, procedures and safe
- Pre Start Up; develop the Maintenance Strategy
that shall encompass all related maintenance activities that shall
include the appropriate mix of planned and scheduled routines along with
predictive and corrective tasks and inspections. Develop a Risk Based
Inspection (RBI) Database (ideally intelligent), comp
liant with Pearl Energy (Mubadala) expectations and Indonesian
legislation. Jackets (sub structures), topsides process, pipeline;
identify key target areas for baseline data collation pre facility
- Supervise the development of a Computerized Maintenance Management and Materials System (CMMMS).
- Responsible to work with Project Management Team
(PMT), Operations Team and EPC Contractor to safely undertake all
Commissioning Activities post Mechanical Completion (MC definition –
Mechanical Completion inclusive of Pre Commissioning).
- Identify and develop Commissioning Procedures ensuring that all HSSE related issues are taken into account.
Responsible to identify and develop a Handover Strategy to facilitate a
seamless and auditable transfer of sub systems, systems and facilities
from the PMT to Operations.
- Post Start Up; implement and manage all
Operational and Maintenance strategies, processes, procedures and safe
- Under the auspices of the Operations Framework
(OF) develop the appropriate processes, procedures and work practices in
order to ensure that the workforce functions in a safe, cost effective
and professional manner which ensures daily contract obligations are
maintained as scheduled.
- With Operations Manager, develop Pre and Post Start Up Training Plan to include HSSE Training and Vendor Training. The OMF shall be included as part of training element.
Instrumental in development of Integrated Plan to ensure any planned /
unplanned downtime is effectively managed and communicated (Partners /
Migas / vendors etc).
- University degree in an appropriate discipline plus broad knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry.
Minimum 10 years experience in an oil and gas related environment.
Experience in gas processing facilities in an offshore environment.
candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and
written), strong safety and environmental awareness, and have proven
leadership qualities, problem solving and influencing skills, effective
in controlling costs and managing a budget.
For further information and to apply online please visit:
Applications will be closed November 13th, 2011.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified/short-listed applicants will be invited for further process. (ilandgas.mubadala.ae)