PT Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources. G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mines and explorer. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatra, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commerce commissioning at the end of 2010 with first gold poured in early 2011. The plant is capable of producing at rate of 250,000 oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
with a resources base of 6.5M oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resources base of 6.5M oz gold and 66M oz silver will
form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive,
Asian-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seeks to
rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually
through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe
property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT Agincourt Resources is now pleased to invite applications for the following role:
Media Relations Specialist – 2 positions (COM 11137)
2 positions will be based in Jakarta and on Site and will report
directly to the Communications Manager. They will be both accountable to
assist and work together with Communications Manager in day-to-day
duties, ranging from expanding and maintaining media network at
national/Jakarta level to provincial level (for Jakarta Post) and at
local/South Tapanuli level (for Site based post) and other related
stakeholders, to supporting the completion of other Communications
Candidates for this roles would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Degree in Communications/Journalism.
Minimum 5 years (supervisory level) experience in corporate
communications, journalism, and/or public relations-related field.
Strong relationship building skills, sound advocacy skills complemented
by the ability to evaluate situations and propose innovative
4. Have an excellent knowledge of publishing industry and the media.
Good communication and writing skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and
English and the ability to draft (for review) and edit communications
6. A skilled researcher with the ability to analyse.
7. Have excellent computer skills including internet applications.
8. Excellent project management skills - ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and prioritize workload.
9. Strong ability to work independently while being an integral team member.
10. Have the ability to effectively communicate complex and/or distinctive concepts in a clear and concise manner.
11. Have the ability to work in a demanding, very deadline-driven environment with the ability to work additional hours as job and peak business deadlines require
Applications, including full details of applicant s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than November 22nd, 2011 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: email@example.com
Please put the position title & code on your application subject.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.