PT Energi Batu Hitam (EBH) - We are part of one of the largest and highly reputable group, that operates and is a market leader in multiple business segments in Indonesia. To support our coal mining exploration and production development in West Kutai, East Kalimantan, we required highly qualified professionals to fill the following vacancies:
- Recapitulate data and checking data accuracy
- Create reports (weekly, monthly)
- Filling the data
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Muara Lawa, East Kalimantan.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Executing recruitment process, conducting employment tests and interviews
- Maintaining recruitment data, training and other HRD functions such as leave administration, employee personal data, etc
- Coordinating with other departments on hiring process
- Male, age 25-30 years, minimum Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Industrial Engineering or Management from reputable University, minimum GPA 3.0
- Has at least 2 years in of working experiences in similar position
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure in a culturally diverse organization
- Able to work collaboratively with others
- Coordinating with survey team members of issues related to land compensation
- Conducting studies on land status within the mining area
- Draft and review of commercial contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Provide legal advice on the operation of the company and participate in negotiations where legal expertise is required
- Responsible for matters related to industrial dispute, lawsuit and arbitration
- Work with contracted law firm on assignment that require internal legal services
- Male/Female, age 25-30 years
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Legal from reputable University, minimum GPA 3.0
- Has at least 2 years experiences at legal matters for Staff and 5 years experiences at legal matters for SPV
- Knowledge in company laws, contract laws and the Indonesian regulatory issues as well as the international commercial laws
- Strong ability to analyze problems and offer practical solutions
- Positive attitude and honest, good organizational skill, self starter and hard working
- Good communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ready to work at site area West Kutai, East Kalimantan
PT Energi Batu Hitam (EBH)