Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for:
PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT/SENIOR PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- To manage the procurement management activities which carries uncertainties due to tight schedule, variations in market pricing, conflicting of priorities and sensitivities of host country requirements.
- To manage ad hoc & urgent procurement requirement for Procurement management activities, shortcomings and contractual issues with no or minimum interruption to projects schedule and cost.
- To formulate strategies in the dynamic market pricing & competitiveness and economic uncertainty to optimize on projects synergy, contract integration and Economies of Scale (EOS) as well as encouraging higher level of foreign investment, technology transfer and skill development in the oil and gas industry.
- To manage cost effectively & efficiently optimize/maximize both internal & external resources to synergize towards achieving Company goals and customers requirements.
- To maintain confidentiality, integrity and sensitivity of information and uphold strict compliance to work processes, guidelines, procedures and regulations sets by Government bodies at all times.
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject.
- Certified in PTK-007
- Minimum 5 years of experience, 8-10 years of experience in oil and gas company.
- Experience in handling EPCI, EPCC, FPSO.
- Familiar and have a good relationship with BP Migas.
- Plan and efficiently execute Company s comprehensive strategies in domestically and establish Company as a significant player in Indonesia market.
- Establish strong and wide networking with industry player, customer and local authorities to ensure greater alliances/cooperation to ensure smooth marketing and operation execution.
- Identify and evaluate market information related to the business conducted by Company and PETRONAS as well as provide up-to-date information on the changing of government regulations, tax structure, legal and market situation in this regions to Company s headquarters.
- Protect and project a good image of PETRONAS by demonstrating good conduct, integrity and disposition.
- Identify opportunities for market and product development through marketing alliances with customers, local suppliers and procedures to enhance marketing strategies.
- Maintain good relationship with officers in Company s headquarters, country managers as well as others in PETRONAS group.
- Degree in chemistry or industry chemical or chemical engineering, polymer science or polymer technology.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in marketing or trading environment or related field.
- Having good communication skill and fluent in English.
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.