Triangle Pase Inc. engages in operation and funding of oil and gas exploration and production operations. The company is based in Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia. Triangle Pase Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Triangle Energy (Global) Limited. TPI owns and operates the Pase Production Sharing Contract in Aceh Province, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
1. Senior Production Geologist
Perform production and Develop geology duties on producing fields in
one of our core asset areas in North Sumatra subsurface team.
• Development planning, completions, re-completions, work-overs, and in-fill wells.
• Preparation of work schedules and plans, and the ability to lead projects as required.
• Work with Internal Departments to prepare AFE and major project.
• Prepare of the technical presentations as required.
• Provide geological input for wells operations.
• Reservoir modeling for field development / redevelopment.
• Supervise and mentor junior geologists.
Perform volumetric reserve and risk estimations for field development
and new prospects/leads, and support engineering, drilling and
• The qualified candidate
should have 10-15 years exploration or exploitation work experience,
preferably on projects with fractured reservoirs.
• Be a demonstrated leader of a subsurface group that has good relationships with the relevant government bodies.
• Structural geology expertise both extensional and compressional tectonic settings.
With integrated subsurface mapping experiences, perform volumetric
reserve and risk estimations for field development and new
prospects/leads, and support engineering, drilling and production.
The Senior Production Geologist will play a key role in field
development planning, completions, re-completions, work-overs, and
in-fill wells. The candidate is expected to plan, coordinate, and
document logging programs in highly deviated wells.
• Must be task-oriented and self-motivator with good English speaking and written skills.
• Skill with modeling Kingdom and Petrel software.
2. Material Logistic
Identify and have clear understanding of importation processes to be
able to optimize importation issues, withholding tax and duty rates.
Implement required systems, processes and procedures for materials
management including cataloguing, inventory control and material
• Ensure proper support by understanding user requirements.
• Liaise with suppliers for timely delivery of materials, equipment as required to meet facilities/project demands.
• Min. 5 years experience in Oil & Gas Supply Chain Management.
• Certified of BPMIGAS PTK 007 & its Revision.
• Good knowledge with Customs regulation.
• Able to work as a team in any circumstances.
• Good communication skill in English (oral & written).
• Have experience in handling forwarder, export & import.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Physically and mentally healthy.
If you meet the requirements, please send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph to email@example.com
Only qualified Candidates will be contacted.