Sandvik is a global industrial group with advanced products and world-leading positions in selected areas — tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. In 2010 the Group had about 47,000 employees and representation in 130 countries, with annual sales of nearly SEK 83,000 M.
(Based in Timika, West Papua)
Establish direct and review the financial and administrative functions
and operational procedures to support management decision making and
ensure that the organisation maintains its profitability
Participate to the development of short and longer-term financial
policies, oblectives and plans and oversee the iniplementetion of agreed
• Provide the management team win financial advice and support to enable them to effectively manage their business lines.
• Provide significant financial and commercial input ole strategic plane for the continued expansion of the relevant business in the martket ares,
Direct and review the analysis and interpretation of statistical and
accounting Information for use in management decision making and to meet
the finance end administration requirements
• Direct the preparation
of required regular reports of liquidity, profit and loss,
debtors/creditors, sates and capital expenditure, including the
preperation of related management lnformation material. Ensure all
statutory and Sandvik reporting deadlines are met and that reports are
both consistent and accurate
• Represent the organisation in dealings
with the organisation’s bankers, auditors, legal advisors and major
customers as required.
• Manage and control expenses of The Finance team within budget,
• Diploma / Bachelor Degree in AccountIng from recognized University in Indonesia.
• Minium 8-10 years experience in the management accounting. 3-5 years experience in finance management position.
Exellent oral and written communication sirius In both English and
Indonesian. strong skills arid experience In reconciliation of financial
• Strong organisation skills and demonstrated capacity to successfully manage competing priortes and meet deadlines.
• Strong understanding of ERR system and the movement of data within a financial system and analytical skills.
For immediate consideration, you may email your detailed resume to SANDVIK email@example.com