Physical-Chemical Analyst - Jakarta
This position reports to Laboratory Head and will be responsible for the operation of the GC/HPLC instrument and developing analysis methods of packaging.
For Physical-Chemical Analyst position, the key roles are:
- To evaluate the result of packaging research (based on spc)
- To research developing related quality product and packaging
- To involve in developing techniques in laboratories (with sophisticated instruments & softwares)
- To ensure that procedures & protocol trial are followed in the field
- Responsible for supplier performance improvement in analysis methods of packaging
- Responsible for implementation of system management ISO 17025
- University graduate in Physics/ Chemical from reputable University with minimum GPA 3.00
- Having min. 1 years experience in the field of Quality Assurance and packaging research
- Analytical Chemists with good troubleshooting, problem solving, communication skills
- Good laboratory and mechanical skills and the patience to perform tedious procedures is necessary for precise and accurate measurement
- Good Gas Chromatography HPLC operation skill
- Able to work individually and as a team
Only qualified candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.