To fulfill the requirements in the recently awarded Projects, the Jakarta Engineering Office seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions
UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL WITH A GLOBAL COMPANY
1. ENGINEER - STRUCTURAL
- Responsible for study, design, specification and services related to structures and foundations made of concrete, steel, wood, or engineered products for structures, platforms, bridges, pipe racks, buildings, etc.
- S1 - Engineering in Civil / Structural
- Develop Piping material, specification, data sheet and material take off.
- Perform Piping Stress Analysis and Pipe wall thickness calculations
- Perform Piping layout and design as well as piping support design, calculation and equipment layout.
- S1 - Engineering in Mechanical / Metallurgy / Naval Architect.
- Preparation of technical specifications, equipment data sheet, material requisitions, technical evaluation of bids, vendor management and vendor drawings/documents review for rotating equipment and package equipment for onshore and offshore application.
- Conversant with international design codes and standards (API, ANSI/ASME, HI, PIP etc.).
- Have a vendor shop factory acceptance test and a site experience is preferable
- S1 - Engineering in Mechanical
- Develop instrument specifications/datasheets, instrument system block diagrams and control narratives and cause & effect matrix
- Prepare instrument drawings (hook-ups, loop, etc)
- S1 - Engineering in Electrical & Electronic / Computer / Controls
- Responsible for study, design, specification and services related to electrical and electronic systems including power generation, transmission and distribution, power systems performance and control, cabling & wiring, lighting, motor control centers, communications systems, cathodic protection, grounding lightning protection, heat tracing etc.
- S1 - Engineering in Electrical.
- Minimum GPA: 3,00
- Strong command of verbal and written English
- Strong interpersonal skills and Organizational Experience
- Experience in practical work
- Willing to be assigned overseas
The Invited Candidate List will be posted at SAC - ITS on Friday, 07 October 2011
WEDNESDAY - 05 OCTOBER 2011
11.30 - 12.30 KBR PRESENTATION
Venue ITS BURSA KARIR
Grha ITS - Sukolilo Surabaya
MONDAY - 10 OCTOBER 1011
8.00 - 9.30 AM - Written test
(English, Aptitude & Technical Test)
2.00 - 4.30 PM - Discussion Group
Venue Gedung Pasca Sarjana Lt. 3 - ITS
TUESDAY - 11 OCTOBER 2011
8:00 - Finish - Interview
Venue Bumi Surabaya Hotel
Jl. Basuki Rachmat - Surabaya
Room to be advised
More Information, please visit our website: www.kbr.com