Talisman Energy Inc. is an independent, upstream oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, operating in North America, the North Sea, South East Asia, Australia, North Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, and currently producing 485,000 boe/d worldwide. We are committed to conducting our business in a responsible manner - ethically, socially and environmentally.
has extensive interests in Indonesia with production in 2007 of almost
55,000 boe/d which is expected to rise to almost 80,000 boe/d by 2010.
As one of the world s leading energy companies,
our search for energy has taken us all over the world, and we are
always looking for good people who share our passion for energy. We are
looking for individuals to bring their energy to a results oriented and
innovative team of industry leaders.
At Talisman, you can expect
to go further as part of a team that is driven by a passion for energy
and a bias for results. You wilt be competitively compensated and
rewarded for your contribution to our success.
Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS is currently looking for qualified
personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the
BUDGET & REPORTING SUPERVISOR
• Coordinate annual budget and forecast preparations, submission and presentation
• Coordinate preparation & submission of budget revision
• Prepare monthly Management Report (Budget vs Actual) and analysis of discrepancies
• Prepares financial statement and budgets for BPMIGAS requirements
• Prepare and update unrecovered costs summary
• Coordinate all Financial Quarterly Report preparation
• Review & coordinate necessary Report of Asset (HARMONI III) preparation
• University Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 10 years experience in oil & gas company
• Must be familiar with BPMIGAS Budget Schedules (Schedule 1-26) & Report Table (1-12)
• Good relationship with BPMIGAS
• Computer literate and excellent oral & written communications skills in English.
• Familiar with SAP
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate appropriate teamwork and positive safety behaviors.
applicants please send your CV to: email@example.com at the
latest by 31st October 2011. Please mention the position applied on the
email subject. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be