PT Berau Coal was established in 1983 and is a first generation Coal Contractor. It produces coal in berau area of East Kalimantan within the conession awarded to the Company under the Cal Development Cooperation Contract system established by the Government of Indonesia.
Berau Coal is a joint venture between PT. Armadian Tritunggal (51%) dan
Rognar Holding B.V (39%), a Netherlands company and Sojitz Corp. (10%) a
Japanese company. PT. Berau Coal is one of Indonesia s largest thermal
coal producers having its operation in Berau, East Kalimantan, is
seeking professional and qualified candidates to join as Company's:
GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (GIP)
this one year internship program at mining sites in Berau, the
Graduates will be able to understand thoroughly the coal mining
industry, how its operate, and thus, will be able to develop skills,
knowledge and working attitude needed in the industry. The Graduates
will be entitled to receive living allowances, incentives, full-board
accommodation, and medical coverage.
If you :
1. are fresh bachelor graduates from reputable University majoring in ;
Civil Engineering (GIP CV-JG)
2. have minimum GPA 2.75
3. are 25 years old or younger
4. are fluent in English, both oral and written
5. are computer literate (minimum in office application)
6. have excellent academic record
7. were active in student organization(s)
8. are eager and enthusiastic to explore the exquisite North-East Kalimantan
ENROLL NOW !
For applying those position, please send your application to : email@example.com not later than October 11, 2011
Please write the position and code as the e-mail subject.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.