OPAC Barata, a consultant company in oil and gas industry is established since 1999. Our Long Term Aim is to create and give value. Both tangible and in the hearts and minds of the people who work here and deal with us. Currently we have some projects with some International Oil Company. We are looking for experienced Indonesian national personnel with experience to join us. We offer you a technically challenging career path, the opportunity to work with some of the most inspiring managers in the business, opportunities for overseas travel, a competitive salary and a friendly working environment.
External Relation Manager
• To develop, implement, review and maintain External Relations Strategic Objectives.
• Management of company newsletters and other editorials for publication.
• To ensure all press releases and communications both external and internal are to standard.
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and return on investment of PR activities, using outcomes to influence future plans.
• Responsible in maintaining good relationship with local government, media and local community.
• To promote all products and services, ensuring the corporate image and profile is cearly, coherently and consistently applied.
Experience in dealing with local government and its stake holder.
Good approach in dealing with local community to support Company goal.
Familiar with some permit required in oil and gas industry.
Fluent in English.
Having experience minimum15 years in similar position within oil and gas company.
Having experience in Papua is an advantage.
An Attractive package will be provided for selected candidate. Please send your CV to: email@example.com