The airline is based in Jakarta at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, and also has a hub at Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali. The airline flies to a number of destinations in South-East,East Asia, the Middle East and Australia. It also previously flew to several destinations in Europe and North America. From June 2007 to July 2009, Garuda, along with all Indonesian airlines, was banned from flying to the EU. However, this ban has been lifted since July 2009.
Garuda Indonesia is listed as a 4-star airline by Skytrax, and is also listed among Skytrax's Quality Approved Airlines. It is wholly owned by the Indonesian Government and employs 6,285 staff (at March 2007)
FLIGHT OPERATION OFFICER
- Male / Female
- Age Max. 29 years on December 31, 2011
- Minimum height: Male 165 cm & Female 160 cm
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Having FOO license with a rating of B 737 series
- Not color blind, as evidenced by a health certificate / letter
- Not undergoing in a company’s bond
- Adaptable, disciplined, and have integrity
- Excellent in English, spoken and written
Garuda Indonesia, the national flag carrier of Indonesia, is expanding its Boeing 737 Series fleet and is seeking qualified pilots to be part of our winning team.
We are seeking Rated Captain Pilots Boeing 737-300/400/500 to be converted as Boeing 737-800 (NG) Captain. Candidates must be Indonesian citizens who are fluent in English and of good character.
Specific Requirements :
- Holding Valid ATPL with Instrument Rating.
- Holding current rating for Boeing 737-300/400/500 with minimum 3 Take Offs & Landings within last 90 days.
- Having a minimum of 2000 hours experience on jet aircraft and 1000 command hours on Type Boeing 737-300/400/500.
- Having Valid First Class Medical Certificate.
- Hold an ICAO English Proficiency Certificate minimum level IV
- Passed screening and Proficiency Test conducted by Garuda Indonesia.
To Apply for this opportunity please submit your application and CV by signing into our linked e-recruitment website, Lowongan Garuda within 2 (two) weeks from the date of this adverstisement.
For futher information please call:
Dipo Prima Prajoko (office hour 07.30-16.30 WIB)
Phone: 021-2560 1042 or Mobile: 0812222 8089