Facility Engineer (Bandung, Surabaya, Pekanbaru)
- Responsible to provide proper, safe, secure and qualified Sales-Marketing Offices and Logistic-Distribution Warehouses in designated Cities to meet the business plan and requirement.
- Responsible to ensure Facility utilization continuity align with the government permit regulations, technical & maintenance strategy, safety & security requirements.
- Responsible as contact person for one stop solution services of Facility Management requirement and services, including technical & maintenance services, budget provided and controlling to meet the business plan and requirement in the designated Cities.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 years professional experience in Building Engineering or Facilities Maintenance Operations, in phases of construction supervision projects and routine maintenance works.
- Possess knowledge and skill in facilities management, preferably in Maintenance or Property Management.
- Possess knowledge and skills in project management (construction).
- Possess knowledge of design and construction methods, building materials, national and international standard and regulations for design and construction.
- Possess knowledge and skill in risk management.
- English proficient (verbal and written).
- Computer Literate.
Only qualified candidates will be selected to the next stage of selection